Info on NEMHS 2day show June 21st & 22nd

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
Hello Everyone-

I just want to send a note to anyone who maybe planning on coming to the NEMHS shows on June 21 and June 22. These shows are being held at beautiful Clear Brook Farm in Hancock, NH. The Michael Nunes & Peter Carton Memorial Shows mean so much to everyone in the club. We have two world judges, one on each day, as well as 131 classes offering everything you could possibly want to show in and more. We are looking forward to about 75 or more horses for this weekend!!! So please check you calendar and try to attend.

The show committee has made some changes to the ORDER of the classes to more streamline the show so that we can get everything done in an orderly fashion (and still have a lot of FUN). The REVISED class list has been put in the mail and sent to anyone that recieved the NEMHS showbook, if you need one, contract Jane at [email protected] and she will get one right out to you and will be put up on the website (www.nemhs,org) very soon. Please be aware when you are getting your entries together. Remember that pre-entries CLOSE on June 14, 2008.

In an effort to get ourselves organized for this weekend - I am requesting that everyone who is in the need of stalls try to send me an email by June 8th so we can make the arrangements accordingly. Stalls are $60 each for the weekend (Friday through Sunday) and we have to collect a stall cleaning deposit of $15 per farm - if you clean your stalls completely you get your check back on check out. You are allowed to stall on your trailer as long as you stay on the property as well as doubling up two minis in a stall if you want. Shavings are for $ 6 each also let me know how many you maybe needing. Electrical outlets are limited so please reserve your ASAP. Check in is after 1:00pm on Friday unless you make arrangements with the show management.

Please remember that if your horse showed at the May 18, 2008 Summer Kickoff Show I have all your paperwork on file - but if you bring a new horse please bring copies of your AMHA paperwork. The numbers that were issued at the May show are your numbers for the show season for all NEMHS shows.

The show office and measuring will be open on Friday night, please look for the posted times. This will help move things along in the mornings now that everyone MUST be measured per AMHA. We will have food available on the show grounds for purchase as well.

Please feel free to contact me via email [email protected], or via my cell 401-405-7253 fax 800-887-5085. FYI: nothing faxed after 6/19/08 at 4:00 pm will be brought to the show.

I am looking forward to a great show weekend where you will have the opportunity to show in front of four judges (2 per day and two World judges-one daily) as well as having FUN and good food with friends.

Yours truely,

Missy Tansey NEMHS Show Manager

Have fun everyone!!!!
default_smile.png

i really want to go but i'll have no where to sleep. : P

Just sent her an email. We are planning on bringing a couple for a youth to show. See you all there.

I am going with Alamos Showys Y not me and Crystal ridge Keeper of the stars and i can not wait!!!!

Hi,

The new class list are now posted on club website nemhs

if you still need one, just email me at [email protected] and I will get it right out to you,

See you at the shows..JANE

Back