Indy ~ TESTING READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like there is a foal a foot, so I'm anxiously awaiting pictures, since I don't watch mare stare (doesn't stream well on my computer).

Congrats!

She must have been hiding that baby this morning. I see from the site baby was born around 2:30 -- so part of what I said was correct.....TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!!!

What beautiful long legs -- just a beautiful boy, and so glad all is well with Indy. She did a good job, and YOU did a fabulous job!!

Congratulations hoping to see some photos soon
default_smile.png

He looks very pretty -- some kind of blaze on his face. Can't wait to see some pictures without looking "down" on him!

Sorry it has taken me so long..... Oh catching up on sleep was nice!

Welcome Hy~ Quiet Riot!!! Sorrel colt With a have a stripe and 1 rear sock! He is sooo soft and seeks attention... Legs to the moon and looks so refined... I am so excited. He is stunning!

More pics to come as he unfolds!!

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1444.JPG

What an absolute beauty!! Or, I guess I should say so very HANDSOME, but he is stunning!! Indy did great!!

Thank you so much everyone. He is really something! I am so thankful every thing went with out issue,

Many many congratulations Holly - he's absolutely stunning!! My sincere compliments on all your hard work, care and attention throughout this pregnancy without which Indy would never have had the opportunity to be a Momma and this gorgeous young man wouldn't have had the chance of a life. Well done you - give yourself a pat on the back and a huge hug, they both owe you a huge debt!!

Latest posts

Back