Indy ~ TESTING READY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything the same so far... maybe by tonight will have some changes... Sigh, now that we are at day 320 and I am ready, she isnt! Getting excited!

Looks like baby has moved a bit sideways again. Maybe the last move before momma rolls and gets him/her in place!

Come on Indy.....the time is just perfect!

udder starting to look a bit more promising now... Day 323

IMG_1022.JPG

Looking good holly .
default_smile.png

testing about 7.0 shouldnt be to much longer.....

IMG_1076.JPG

Now I am getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tests 7.2 again but starting to square off! Whoot!

IMG_1089.JPG

Ack, no changes this am ... i feel like she has a few more days... but things can change quickly... going to let her out today, but watch her CLOSE! last night I dreamed she had a black tobiano colt...

And she has been out RUNNING and playing with Grace ( 2yr old) and Kates 6 month old foal. Udder down quite a bit from it all lol!

Baby must be in an uncomfortable place.....lots of foot stomping! LOL

Come on Indy, we're ready to see this little one!

ok testing 6.8!!!!! calcium is almost there!!!

I can't watch as I'm on my mac
default_sad.png
I'll be able to watch tomorrow as I'll be back at work, best of luck if she foals tonight, praying everything goes well.

xo

Thanks Cassie... hope your able to catch it, If not I will have a video linked. Her Udder is much fuller, teats starting to point out... testing between 6.4 & 6.8!

IMG_1154.JPG

COLOSTRUM is in! testing 6.4 or less... yay!!

IMG_1170.JPG

Woohoo!!!! Best of luck for foaling Holly!

Hoping all goes well

Looks like I'll be waking up to a new baby!!! Soo exciting!!! ?? praying all

Goes well.

Praying for a safe foaling!

I have your cam up watching. She is standing munching on hay as of now.

Latest posts

Back