Indoor Arenas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
Okay everyone I am looking for opinions, photos, plans what ever you got :D. If you ever had a chance to have an indoor arena how big would you need it? I know a big horse sized indoor arena would be massive for our little guys but I don't want it to small to where it makes driving and long lining difficult.

I've been searching for over a year trying to find something close to what I am looking for but the search results are not helping.

So like I said all opinions are welcomed if you have or do not have one, just trying to get some ideas going
default_smile.png

Thanks for you feed back
default_smile.png
I was thinking like 65x100, since I will be going with the clearspan buildings and having the barn within that so it would probably be longer to compensate that.

Don't be shy people, even if you don't have an indoor you can still post what you would like :D

Our arena is 90 x 180 which is a tad smaller than I had hoped for. If you are planning on there only ever being 1 horse worked at a time then you could comfortably go smaller. Things tend to get cramped really quick with more than one horse especially if either the driver/rider or the horse is novice. Also, if you plan to leave any obstacles out you'll need room to work around them. Just my thoughts.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back