In regards to the FOA Swartz

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mondak

Reaction score
After e-mailing my concern that they are selling A LIVE animal on a TOY STORE website and that they were saying that they are DOMESTIC animals and not LIVESTOCK, they company e-mailed me back saying that due to the many concerns of horses owners they have decided to stop selling the "miniature ponies" in their holiday cataloge....Just a little FYI

Courtney

I think I might list a couple for sale !!! For the fifteen thousand dollars each I will provide a weeks on site training, unlimited phone and email access and a copy of martys book on their care. A cart and harness. Saddles are to hard to find that fit properly. After selling them I can spend this winter in Bermuda rather than Canada.

Thats the ticket geese do it.
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

Get real! Does anyone really think they really expect to sell a mini (with no information on bloodlines, show record, or anything else) for that price? This was an attention grabber pure and simple.

If anyone is STUPID enough to make such a purchase, they need to be put on display at the Smithstonian.

deadhorse2.gif

It is the mear point of it Songcatcher, but I think that my reasons ( as well as many others reasons) for not liking this got lost in translation and was switched into something about slaughter and mistreatment...My deal was the company promoting them as a toy, like some ridable cyberpet. Gimmick or not I was set on making it go away. If someone wants a mini then they should go to a mini breeder, not a TOY STORE......

Well other then being in a toy catalog
new_shocked.gif
They did State it was a Pet! A miniature horse
biggrin.gif
not a miniature toy
biggrin.gif
...But that is the way it goes
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back