In memory

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
I have not felt like doing much of anything lately as my Dad passed away last Tuesday. I have been working on the picture below when able to do so.

In memory of my Dad:

DadNorman3.jpg

Lisa

Oh Lisa, so so sorry, that is a big loss.

Thinking of you in your time of need.

That is Wonderful, you must have so many memories.

If you need to talk just email, I am here.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Oh Lisa. My sincerest condolences on the loss of your father. That is truly a very beautiful tribute to him. Hugs to you!

I'm so sorry! It's really hard to lose a parent. Hugs and condolences to you and your family.

Carol

What a beautiful thing to do in his memory........My condolences for the loss of your dad.

Oh my God, I am so sorry..... My Dad was the best ever, and I miss him so much!!

That is a beautiful memorial you made for your Dad. I think of my Dad everyday and always will.

Joyce

Blessings and prayers to you and your family. I am so sorry to see of your fathers passing and the pain you are bearing.

Your tribute in pictures touches my heart and is incredibly loving of you to and allow us the honor of sharing your memories with us.

Huggs and best wishs

JoeAnn

ps. my pm box is always open for those that need to talk.

I am so sorry for your loss ..I am sure your father would be delighted with your tribute to him .

I lost my father nearly five years ago so I know how hard it can be .

I'm so sorry Lisa to hear about your fathers passing, May God Bless you and your family during this difficult time. Your picture is just wonderful of your Father. Joyce

I am so sorry...my thoughts are with you as you adjust to this loss.

Loved the pics, they tell a great story.

Thank you for sharing him with us...

Liz M.

I'm so very sorry to know of the passing of your father. That is a beautiful tribute to him.

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is an amazing tribute to him.

Latest posts

Back