In Memory of Mr. Joe Hawbaker - The Miniature Horse world lost a good friend.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
Lil Beginnings would like to extend it's deepest condolences to Mr. Joe Hawbakers family.
(I received this from Rachel last night)
The miniature horse world lost a good friend today. Following a series of very challenging health concerns, Joe Hawbaker passed away early this morning. 7.21.15
He made so many friends since his first sale in May 1996, that we couldn't begin to call everyone.

Funeral Services will be held Friday, July 24, 10:30 a.m.
Lininger-Fries Funeral Home
47 N. Park Avenue
Mercersburg, PA 17236
Family will receive friends 9:30-10:30 at the funeral home. Interment at close by Fairview Cemetery will immediate follow the service. All are invited.

We thank each and every one of you for the part you played in making Joe's dreams come true through the South Lawn Stables Miniature Horse & Donkey sales. He took great pleasure in knowing that he was the catalyst for many a friendship throughout his lifetime.

Janet Hawbaker's address is:
26 Linden Avenue
Mercersburg, PA 17236

Rest in peace Mr. Joe. I am so glad I got to know you and do business with you through your South Lawn Sales. I will miss talking with you every Spring and Fall.

The longest running miniature sale on the East Coast!

Link to Obituary

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back