In Memory of Infinity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
288604265.jpg

World of Miniatures Infinity
4/29/91 - 9/5/08

It has been a very sad day for us, we lost Infinity in a tragic accident early this morning.
I know she lives on through many of her wonderful babies owned by forum members, but it's very lonely and quiet at our house tonight.

Janet --

I am so sorry!!!

This afternoon, I got a message from Sheryl letting me know, and my heart just breaks for you.

Infinity was a beautiful (GORGEOUS) mare and I am proud to own and love two of her daughters, and an '08 granddaughter.

She will be missed but she has also made a mark in the hearts of many and blessed us with outstanding horses.

Hugs,

Jill

PS for those who do not know, two of my perlino girls, Bomb Shell (2007) and Double Dipped (2004) are out of Infinity and Cover Girl, buckskin filly, is my 2008 Infinity Granddaughter. She made some beautiful babies and that's inside and out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear this. I know this must break your heart.

You are in my prayers as well.

Beth

I'm so sorry to hear she is gone. She was a beautiful mare....I always liked her pictures and babies.

My thoughts are with you ....take care.

I am so, so sorry ... my deepest sympathy goes out to you for your loss...

Liz R.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I wish I had magic words to ease your pain.

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know she was a very special mare.

I am soooo sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved mare...my deepest sympathy and prayers
default_pray.gif
:pray

I am so sorry for the loss...it is so amazing the impact that these mini's have on our lives
default_no.gif

You have my deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Infinity. I know how heavy your heart must be right now. I am so sorry.

Latest posts

Back