In Loving Memory

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
In our lives there are so many special pets we have raised and loved. Bubba had a wonderful life here. The horses loved him and his latest friends the pygmy goats have kept him company as he watched over them. He is going to be so missed here. He was such a wonderful dog who has protected all of us for 14yrs.

I will post more after I have a chance to recover a little bit.

Marie

Marie,

I am so sorry. Even knowing that his time was coming near doesn't make it any easier.

Bubba knew his job and LOVED it. He was so sweet to those he knew were welcome, but heaven help anyone who wasn't supposed to be there.

He will be missed. He was the man.

It is so hard when we have to say good bye to our loved pets. It sounds like he had a great life with you, the horses and his goats.

What a special life he got to live. Maybe he will still be watching over his charges at night.
hypocrite.gif

Marie, I am so sorry for your loss. There is just something about dogs named Bubba. I had one and he passed about 10 years ago. I still miss him very much. But, the memories can make you laugh too. I know you will miss him.

I know when we have a loss this big, that the pain is so huge that mere words can't express it. I'm so very sorry you lost Bubba.
default_crybaby.gif
He sounded like the best dog ever!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

i'm so sorry for your loss, marie. it sounds like bubba lived a long, full life with you!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone. We layed Bubba to rest back with his horses. It was hard but I got thru it. He kept the horses in line and put up with those silly goats.

I won't ever forget how many people Bubba knocked off their feet in excitement of meeting them or seeing them again. As Susanne said if you were welcomed in he was always so happy to meet and greet. If you weren't welcomed in God help you. He even knew how close a person should get to our fence and that included the local Police. When he met Erin from Mooreacres he knocked her down stood on her chest and gave her face a really good cleaning. Just the way he was.

Our new little Filly Lacy had just met Bubba. This morning the kids found her sleeping on Bubba's Grave. They no longer have their protector and friend.

There will be another to do his job. But Bubba can never be replaced.

"""There will be another to do his job. But Bubba can never be replaced"""

Awe, this is soo true.... So sorry...RIP Bubba

I'm so sorry to read of your loss, it never gets any easier when one of our special friends is called away. Sending you sympathy and ((((HUGS))))

RIP Bubba - sadly missed and never to be forgotten.

I am so sorry, Marie! I get so sad when I see someone post about losing a beloved dog, as I always fear the time may come when I may have to do so, as well.

Anyone who lives with and loves dogs knows exactly what you are going through. The pain is simply terrible.

Latest posts

Back