IMPORTANT!! Please Read!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Please, if anyone is traveling from WI to the AMHA/AMHR show in Albert Lea, MN this weekend and would be willing to bring home a young filly to my place in Shiocton, WI for a small fee, please let me know! It is not completely necessary but if someone would be able to do so for less than $200 I would greatly appreciate it! OR does anyone knows a place where I can rent a horse trailer and truck for the weekend???

I will be there, but we will be coming down from the Minneapolis area and couldn't do that sort of detour. We need to get back home as early as possible on Sunday night, and have a busy week following the show. I wanted to suggest checking with Jean_B on the forum here, she will be the announcer at the show and is "Dusty Lane Miniatures" in Clear Lake, WI. She is super busy and in the middle of moving to another state so I doubt she would be able to help but she knows almost everybody and might be able to steer you toward someone closer to you that is going that she knows will be at the show. Not sure if I was any help at all, but I wanted to try.

Back