immortal Stonehenge Painted Feather

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
immortal Stonehenge Painted Feather

Did I miss something, did he pass away? I remember seeing him at shows,

though it has been years. But what a beautiful horse. Does anyone have

any information on him?

Vicky

No..he's very much still alive (unless I've completely missed something as well!!). His owner..Jane Bonner Kelly (somebody please correct me if that is wrong!) had a herd dispersal but kept Feather and a few of her special mares. I believe she has them at another BIG NAME farm-though I can't quite remember at this very moment. At least that is what I've heard so if this is wrong then somebody can correct me on that! I just remember her sending e-mails of all her pretty little mares an then I think in the MHW she had said she was keeping Feather and a few mares for him.

Oh good, sorry I thought Immortal meant he passed away. I was reading someone's web site who has a daughter and it said a daughter from the

immortal Painted Feather. Sure glad he is okay.

Vicky

Hi All!
saludando.gif

Feather is very much alive and still producing. Jane moved him and his mares to Salem, Oregon with Barb Mattison. Barb's farm is Grandview Mini Luxuries.

Check out Janes website and see what you can see.

http://www.bearbranchranch.com

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Hi Everyone,

Yes, the last time I talked to Jane a month or so ago Feather and all his mares are doing fine. I have a daugter of Painted Feather and talk to Jane from time to time to check on her and the horses. Last account everything was fine.

Josh

im-mor-tal.....not mortal, enduring, having lasting fame, heavenly

yes.gif
Yep....all seems to fit Feather!
aktion033.gif

OMG!!!
new_shocked.gif
Feather is HERE in OREGON...and I didnt even know it???
new_shocked.gif
ohmy.gif
Me thinks I need to make a farm trip down to Salem soon...Gonna see Monarch at Scott Creek and Feather at Grandview....WooHOO!!
biggrin.gif

LindaL said:
OMG!!! 
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

ohmy.gif
  Me thinks I need to make a farm trip down to Salem soon...Gonna see Monarch at Scott Creek and Feather at Grandview....WooHOO!! 
biggrin.gif

451907[/snapback]

While you're at Barb's ... be sure to also take a close look to Bond AToy4U C ... what a gorgeous boy
wub.gif

ivytoro said:
LindaL said:
OMG!!! 
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif

451907[/snapback]

While you're at Barb's ... be sure to also take a close look to Bond AToy4U C ... what a gorgeous boy
wub.gif

451988[/snapback]

Yes, Ive been to their farm before and have seen him....Nice boy!!
yes.gif

LINDA--

I want to go with you!!! I never get to go on all these fun road trips to meet forum members, LOL!

Well if you do go, PROMISE TO TAKE TONS OF PICTURES FOR ME!!!

Erin

Latest posts

Back