IMHOA CLUB SHOW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYO

Reaction score
Just wanted to Thank everyone that helped out with the IMHOA Club show this weekend at Gordyville!! We had a really good time, enjoyed seeing everyone again.....and enjoyed going to the Gordyville facility!!

Sandy Grabow and her crew did an excellent job as usual!! On the way home Sarah and I were talking and we think that her son Justin is one of the best "gate guys" out there!! He always knows that we have a bunch of horses going in classes between us and Laura Tennill and will give me heads up he notices I may be getting behind!!

The judges did an awsome job, very professional and approachable!! Busy, busy day Saturday (all A and B horses showed on Saturday.) And Sunday was a breeze!! Sandy said she ended up with more entries then she expected. The show had about 120 horses there total but only a handful of ponies.

Thanks again everyone!!
default_aktion033.gif

Kay and Sarah

Rosemill Training Center

I so miss seeing sandy, justin and huggie since we moved. they are an awesome group and the ones that helped us get going

Latest posts

Back