Imagine if a man had murdered your mom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
BillieJeanJustice is the facebook page you can read about. Imagine how you would be feeling tomorrow, Mother's Day if this had happened to your mom. Ashly is the now grown daughter who witnessed the murder of her young and beautiful mom Billie Jean as a small child. She is now grown is trying to seek justice for her mom's murder. The step-dad was never arrested. Ashly is now an advocate against domestic violence and is trying to get this case of "unsolved death" re-opened after all these years. I only became acquainted with Ashly recently because of having bad business dealings with this man/animal. Suddenly dealing with him in a small claims court seems trivial albeit necessary compared to her need to have him on trial for murder after all these years. With decades having past and there being a new district attorney, new sheriff, and new investigators we can only hope that the eyes and ears of the right person will get the needed attention for the task. Please read her page, like it if you are a facebooker, pass it on, lend encouragement, pray for justice, whatever you feel led to do I thank you. I am going to do my part to help her reach the right people that can help her to see an actual trial takes place one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
ughhh... the darn edit button timed out. The page is facebook .com / BillieJeanJustice Or just use search Justice for Billie Jean and it is easy to spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I don;t understand, is if she saw her step father do it, then why has he not been charged and convicted?

You could call it due to botched investigation, or basically no investigation. Crooked lawmen, bought and paid to cover up crimes. Friends of the guilty party's dad in law enforcement, basically a criminal justice system not doing the right thing. Just so much that was just wrong. Like in some of the movies you see, crookedness from those sworn to serve the people. The story comes together better if you start at the bottom of the facebook page and work your way up.

Yes, after I posted the note here, I went and scrolled right down to the bottom of the page. So sad...and so many other similar, sad stories.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back