Image's Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

He was doing good enough that he didnt mind a quick photo shoot. (Update on other topic) He loved the grooming that came before hand
biggrin.gif

Molly's Native Image - 11 weeks old today

MollysNativeImage11weeks.jpg

MollysNativeImage11weeksold.jpg

MollysNativeImage11weeksagain.jpg

MollysNativeImagefrontshot.jpg

MollysNativeImage11weeksoldagain.jpg

5d19f018.jpg

Cant forget "The Mom"

MissMollySeptember05.jpg

Oh gosh Nicole, he is growing up WAY TO QUICK! But, he is getting more and more handsome! The older he gets, the more of a "stallion prospect" he looks.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Molly is looking gorgeous as usual too.
wub.gif
wub.gif

Are you going to show Image in halter classes next year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope.

He has tons of show potential I can see that but Im not into showing, dont have a trailer, & dont know what Im doing at all.

I am planning to barrel race him though, that I can do!
wub.gif

New_Image said:
Nope.

He has tons of show potential I can see that but Im not into showing, dont have a trailer, & dont know what Im doing at all. 

I am planning to barrel race him though, that I can do! 
wub.gif

467137[/snapback]

Well thats a couple good reasons.. hehe
laugh.gif

hey nicole, is that some pinto markings I can see on his feet? I didnt know he had those! looks alot like a minamal pinto to me!

He is just GORGEOUS, and so is Molly!

-Gage-

Gage,

I wouldnt call him minimal pinto, but he does have Puchi's sabino roaning and he did get 4 white socks
smile.gif
His socks are shorter then they appear, its just where the light brown hasnt shed off his legs yet.

He looks great Nicole! He's really put some more muscle on! I like those "stocky" QH's types!!
wub.gif
Hes such a handsome boy!
yes.gif

Cheryl I dont know how many times I have been told he is a very muscular foal but I dont know where he gets it 90% of his day is spent standing in the barn just like mom
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back