Image has a few more pictures to share!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

He really looks up to his father
biggrin.gif

cb2a9da5.jpg

Playing a couple of days ago...

8054772a.jpg

More playing... I have a great caption for this picture but Im not sure its "forum friendly"
rolleyes.gif

0513f3a5.jpg

Getting ready for bed with mom. (Note the picture of dad in the background)

9c97893a.jpg

Yuuuuum sand
wacko.gif

745e0f3e.jpg

And here we are after last nights leading lesson! (Dont mind me, I look terrible there)

DSCF0254.jpg

Molly is saying "OK I'm sure you haven't washed properly behind your ears"

I just adore you pictures! (and you are such a sweetie I don't think you'd ever look bad.

(I can only hope when my boys grow up they will find a girl like you!)

I think Image found a picture of a nice filly he liked in that one poster! LOL!
wink.gif
He sure is growing up fast...what a cutie! Little Rodeo looks

great too! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
smile.gif

You do always have great pics...what kind of camera do you have? I need a new one. Thanks for sharing, Image is looking great!

Thanks for the compliment again
smile.gif

The camera is a cheapy, doesnt zoom but takes good pictures. I actually like the quality of this cameras pictures more then I do the expinsive ones. Its a Fujifilm Fine Pix A 200 - it cost around $60 I think.

C&C - thats daddy he is looking at there in the poster!

I just adore you pictures! (and you are such a sweetie I don't think you'd ever look bad.

(I can only hope when my boys grow up they will find a girl like you!)

I just saw that - thanks!!!!!!

midnight star stables said:
how do you get a bay from a palomino & a paint? 
biggrin.gif

wacko.gif

hehe

426286[/snapback]

He is a buckskin, either his mom or papa have the agouti and he got an agouti from one of them and the cream gene from his moma, Molly!!

Sorry Nicole, you probably wanted to answer but I just had too!!

GREAT pics, I just love him, you allready know that though LOL

-Gage-

Yepp gage is right he is a buckskin. His sire, Puchilingui, is a Bay Sabino Thoroughbred, and Molly is Palomino Quarter Horse (Obviously) - I figured I was getting a buckskin of some sort (Which was good news to me!)

Here is a better picture of his sire Puchi

lol thanks guys! in the pics i thought he was a palomino or grey or chestnut or something
rolleyes.gif

oh buy the way Palomino88... How did you pay for the baby!?! his stud fee is almost $13000 usa!
new_shocked.gif
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif

My dad was painting his house, they got to talking about horses, my dad told him I have a Quarter horse and thought about breeding her but I wasnt sure, Well long story short I will just say he gave me a really good deal.

BTW that is his old stud fee, its down to $3,500 now I belive, not sure what it is.

Wonderful shots of a really stunning colt, Nicole!
yes.gif
But with that pretty Mama & handsome Daddy...that boy just HAD to be born gorgeous!
aktion033.gif

Great pics!!!
aktion033.gif

I cant wait to see Image in a few months, he is going to be amazing!!

ooh wait he already is!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back