I'm Very Angry !!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My GOODNESS...they jacked ALL of your pictures. I don't think they even have one picture that may be of one of their horses.
Definitely get your pictures locked. You have absolutely stunning horses...this will keep happening if you don't.

My favorite part of the website is their copyright on the bottom. What the H***?!

This is a FORUM MEMBER?? What the .....??!!
default_wacko.png
Do they actually have any of their OWN horses? I see they have nothing for sale because they must be waiting for the REAL FARMS foals to arrive so they can jack those photos too???? I see that she is also reading this post, so may want to apologize and remove that website full of photos where NONE of those photos or horses belong to her!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG talk about ridiculous!! GAH! i would be soo livid which im sure you are! hope you can get them to remove the pics!!

I can honestly say: I have a couple of Tino's pics on my saved photos in my computer...

BUT

That's because I love/admire him and showed him to my friends to show them what a perfect appy mini looks like and if I was to ever get one... I want him to be the sire.

That's it!

Not to call him mine, but to spread his beauty.
default_wub.png

I hope you get these folks who steal your photos and use them as their own!!!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

All

Firstly an apology............and yes I have sent one to Dianne, I did it a 3.20am this morning.

Please let me tell you my side of events. I designed my own website some time ago, but each time I looked around I began to think mine was amature and just didn't look good. I spoke to a friend who designs sites as an extra income and he agreed to build me a site. He said he could build me a site for £300 which I thought was excellent so I told him to carry on. In between this time of him building it and now I've had an ordeal to say the least which I won't bore you with, but can tell you I'm in absolute tears right now (and no, it's not a sob story).

When Phil showed me the site I thought it was great and was so impressed. It cheered me up no end and I had a bit of happiness for at least ten minutes! Phil had said we would take pictures of my ponies as soon as things get better here and said in the meantime he would google for spotted or appaloosa ponies.

I received an email this morning from Diane and then some real nasty ones from some of you througout the day
default_sad.png
. I tried to do what I could to disable the site, but I can't get it all down until Phil does it.

For those of you who've sent me messages please note that I have emailed Diane and I have tried to disable the site. I'm being as honest as I can here. I don't mean any harm or anguish to anyone.

I've received Numerous emails from people in the UK and am told this person has done this before so this is not an accident. I was informed of other things also that I cannot post....

Here is the info for your references so this doesn't happen to anyone else... BEWARE !!!

Liza Squires..... also known as Liza Charles and Liza Bryan.

Liza is a member on lil beginnings....her user name is Crystalbank.

Lisa, The Miniature Horse World does not appreciate people that do this sort of thing...It's illegal !!!

All my pictures are Copyright !!!!!

All
Firstly an apology............and yes I have sent one to Dianne, I did it a 3.20am this morning.

Please let me tell you my side of events. I designed my own website some time ago, but each time I looked around I began to think mine was amature and just didn't look good. I spoke to a friend who designs sites as an extra income and he agreed to build me a site. He said he could build me a site for £300 which I thought was excellent so I told him to carry on. In between this time of him building it and now I've had an ordeal to say the least which I won't bore you with, but can tell you I'm in absolute tears right now (and no, it's not a sob story).

When Phil showed me the site I thought it was great and was so impressed. It cheered me up no end and I had a bit of happiness for at least ten minutes! Phil had said we would take pictures of my ponies as soon as things get better here and said in the meantime he would google for spotted or appaloosa ponies.

I received an email this morning from Diane and then some real nasty ones from some of you througout the day
default_sad.png
. I tried to do what I could to disable the site, but I can't get it all down until Phil does it.

For those of you who've sent me messages please note that I have emailed Diane and I have tried to disable the site. I'm being as honest as I can here. I don't mean any harm or anguish to anyone.

So sorry things had to be put up on the forum, so nice to hear you did not do this your self.

I always say there is two sides of the story.. so glad to hear you are getting this straighten out..

God Bless... Maybe Mary Lou can just take this down.

The only other picture I have ever used is of my miniature Lister Fashion and Mi Jackpot. I fell out with Amanda Breakell of Hallmarked Stud over selling some rugs on Ebay. Things built up and then she told me that I could not use the photo of Hallmarked Mi Jackpot and Lister Fashion which I had bought from her.

As we cannot go into detail on an open forum I cannot tell you my side of the story, however the case ended in me taking Amanda Breakell to court. She was then taken to court by another person in the UK and also a lady in Sweeden. I can post the email here regarding the discussion on the photos if needed.

Thanks Reble..............although I should really have overseen the buidling of the site and so really there is only me to blame. I've done what I can and tried to take the site down. I'm also hoping that the whole site will be down shortly. I can't take much more hurt and harsh words.

As a Forum member I would not have posted this if I didn't think it was neccessary. If I'd just received one email that said this had happened to them I would have just said okay but I received several on this website and it's many issues.

Due to the people that were kind enough to alert me of this wanting to stay annomous I cannot post their emails.

I did however want to alert the forum of this for your reference. You may use it as you will but I will not tolerate anyone illegally using my photos on their site to project as THEIR horses.

I dont agree with anyone using other peoples pictures to build a website no matter what their excuse - UNLESS you have permission from the owners of the pics and horses and have it referenced on your site who the horse is and who they belong to.

Its not rocket science and if not done truthfully is VERY misleading.

Diane

I cannot do anymore than I have already. I have even called you on the number on your website, but unfortunately it went to an answer phone - I left a meassge. I've emailed and private messaged you.

I'm not sure of what is meant by 'this website and it's many issues'. If it's something I have done then perhaps you could let me know.

I have never stolen anything and the mare I bought from Hallmarked was via a member on here which I won't name. That photo belonged to her and so I mailed her and she knew nothing about Amanda saying I couldn't use the photo and that she didn't want to get involved.

I've said all I can.

What about reference stallion pages on your web site if they are not your own stallions?

I used to have that page on my site but after reading this topic I am assuming that would be a "no no" so I deleted the page.

You might want to be a little careful about actually libelling someone on a public Forum?

I have absolutely NO axe to grind here,so I shall give you fair warning that I shall be forwarding this whole thread to Mandy Breakell, as she is not a member here, I think that is only fair, don't you?

There are, indeed, two sides to every story!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back