I'm sure this won't surprise you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I have been pretty sick the past 5 days and haven't been outside much. So I decided to take a few pics to make me feel better. It worked
default_yes.gif

P.S. It's just about time to give Melody the rest of her haircut
default_new_multi.gif

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06523.jpg

DSC06505.jpg

DSC06518.jpg

Very nice, Brandi! Melody is such a pretty girl, I love to see your pictures.
default_laugh.png

I have to say that the baby goat has lost its baby look since the last picture I can recall.

You have had your fair share of illness this lately..both you and Melody! Hope thing pick up now that the niceer weather is arriving in your part of the world.
default_smile.png

Melody is looking fantastic...as always. Love her 'patch work quilt' hair cut. Very....unique!

Love the photo of the goat standing on what looks like part of a trailer. He is growing up! The calf is still as cute as a button.

You must have a great camera as your pics are always so clear! But then again, it also needs a decent photographer behind it.

thanks for sharing the barn yard animals with us...i love them
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

Awww! Melody is so pretty, as always!
default_wub.png
Her buddies are adorable as well. Cute bunch you've got there!
default_wink.png

~Rebecca

Melody is so beautiful, I never ever get tired of seeing pictures of her!! I just love her coloring, I wish I could add one that color to my herd! Please don't ever be afraid to post pictures, because I think everyone here loves to see pictures of her!

And I am so sorry to hear that you were sick! Didn't you just get back from vacation? That is no fun at all to be sick right after vacation!

Miss Melody is getting verrry beautiful there! Can't wait to see the rest of her clipped.

Just love that goat, such a cute face.

That beautiful face on Melody is awful easy on the eyes
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
And her little crew couldn't be any cuter than they are!!!!

Thanks everyone! I really like how Melody is looking right now. Her color around her neck and face is so deep. I can't wait to clip her! Peatrie is getting REALLY big and it is hard for me to pick her up now. She stays out in the big pasture with Buddy now because that's where she likes to be but she still squeezes under the fence and gets her grain at night. Soon she will be too big to do that. I'm surprised she isn't really fat because she eats the grain I put in her small pen plus she helps herself to Buddy's grain when I feed him. :DOH!

Thanks again for looking at my babies
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back