I'm soooo bummed...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
I just called Danna from Danna's Classy Corral to order some slinkies, and she said she won't be at AMHA World or AMHR Nationals this year due to her husband Fred's health problems. He can't be around the show dust because it's aggravating a chest problem
no.gif

She's one of my favorite reasons to go each year!! (OK, like I really need a reason lol) Seriously though, she raises service to a whole 'nuther level, and we will miss her terribly. Who will we run to for our fashion emergencies? Our accessory crisis? Our OMG, what do I do with my hair now dilemmas?

She said to say she will miss all of us too, and she can be reached through her website at www.dannasclassycorral.com

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Hi

Yes it will be sad without them
sad.gif
.. But on a up note.. Jacque Mason from Wall Street Western will be at AMHR & AMHA Nationals and she has a wonderful selection of Jackets and every thing you need to look your best..
yes.gif

Oh that is awful! I hope that Fred is going to be ok. Seeing Fred and Danna at nationals was always so great. And I was going to introduce some new friends to them. sigh...

I'll have to make Jacque's aquaintance, but nobody can replace Danna and Fred!

darn-- I had been making a list all winter of things to pick up at Nationals from Dana. We will miss her for sure. Hope fred is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back