I'm so sore!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I have worked so hard over the last few days. It's autumn/fall here so we are able to burn off all of our leaf litter and bark etc that has built up during the year. I have been raking, shoveling, burning and HURTING! I let the little horses out into the house yard to keep me company. They had no idea how hard i worked and just continued to graze, play, eat, graze and eat.
default_wacko.png

They were so excited knowing they were allowed into the house yard. All I have to do is call them and hold the gate open. They know exactly what it means and they come racing over.

Picture1482.jpg

Willow had to stop for a scratch first!

Picture1483.jpg

Bailey grazing in the backyard

Picture1484.jpg

They say the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and Bailey is out to prove it!

Picture1489.jpg

They came charging around to the front yard. Wished I could capture more photos of them on the move but i only had my sons slowww camera! Don't worry, they don't go near the fire!

Picture1486.jpg

Willow decided to taste test my potted plants! Look at her face, she knows it naughty!

Picture1487.jpg

Willow is feeling so much better. No more diarrhea and she is so frisky. I'm so happy she is well again.

Picture1488.jpg

Spoiled rotten little horses. Wouldn't have them any other way. It actually made my day doing lots of hard work really enjoyable. They always seem to bring out the best in me.
default_wub.png

I think I will sleep well tonight!
default_yes.gif

xox Leonie xox

Willow and Bailey are just as lucky to have you as you are to have them! They couldn't be any cuter than they are
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

They look so fuzzy. Makes me want to cuddle with them
default_wub.png
I love the pic of Willow eating your potted plant!!!!!!! Her face says it all
default_yes.gif
I'm so happy she is feeling better now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Leonie! Love your paddock! What finally cleared Willows diarrhea?

Love them!!! They look so happy. I love your place, it's so pretty!

And yes that potted plant pic is priceless.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Great pics Leonie! Love your paddock! What finally cleared Willows diarrhea?

I have no idea what cleared her diarrhea as I tried so many things!

* wormed her

* 5 day course of pysllium husks

* scouring paste

* yogurt

* no grass

They are both getting the 5 day course of panacur next week too. Just in case!

She is not so bloated now, although at times its hard to tell under all that fluff!

xox Leonie xox

Latest posts

Back