Im Seeing Lots of Spots and a solid one too

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
No these are not fancy professional photos of shaved. gelled, posed horses. Just me and the camera and horses out in the pasture. I did tie Flash up though,lol. 1st is the Flash/Dreamer colt. Im calling him Hairicane Hit the Road Jack. He is about 4 mths old now and the spots are just a popping out all over!

dreamflashleftneckarchGOOD82405.jpg

dreamflashltsideneckstretchhdtowardcamFIX805.JPG

dreamflwalkltgoodADJ805.JPG

Here is Fire our 2 year old blue eyed appy. We gave him several mares this year and he is taking care of business, good boy!

firelefttrotneckarchgoodADJ82405.JPG

firertsidetrot805.jpg

Here is Showcase Newsflash. He is pretty laid back and calm so I had to take him over to some different horses to get his attention. I like this 1st picture, it shows nice curves I think.

flashbuttinbushesGOOD805.jpg

flashrtheadtocamADJ805.JPG

Here is Flashes head, he has so much forelock and mane we dont often get to see it.

flashheadfromleftgood805.jpg

And as promised here is a "spotless" baby. This is our last foal that we have had so far this year at 3 weeks old now. I still dont know what color he is but he is a beauty! At least I think he is. He has the prettiest blue eyes and is so exotic looking. His sire is SG Blue EK Deception out of Spotted Acres Little Lady a triple Paul Bunyon bred mare.

ladybluerearsideGOOD3wkCROPPED.JPG

They all look great.... !
aktion033.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Beautiful horses! Love that first foal's spots
wub.gif
!

Wish I lived closer...I would just LOVE to come see those spots in person...
wub.gif

WOW..such pretty horses!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I love your spotted and not spotted appys...
laugh.gif
wub.gif
I have two from my snowcap stallion that one has spotted and one has characteristics...but starting to roan and soon to spot I'm sure...
wink.gif

Thanks all!! Most of our born solid apps foaled this year are already spotting or roaning out which is exciting. Its always fun to go out and count new spots that were not there before.

Come on CyndiD dont u want to come visit Florida and dodge hurricanes and snakes with us, LOL?

Back