im sad to say

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
this breaks my heart but i will not be back on the form! i no longer have china colleen kicked her out of the barn and i have no place to bored her, sorry everyone, u guys have all been awesome thanks fo rmuch for the past few years :Cold-Scared
default_bye-sad.gif
:bye-sad
default_bye-sad.gif
:bye-sad
default_sad.png

What? what happened? Will you have to sell her? I'm so sorry!
default_sad.png

Whether you have a mini or not, (though I hope somehow you can end up keeping China) you don't need to leave the forum. I really hope that things work out for you!

colleen said i didnt do barn nite chores when i did my friend was even with me and she is saying that i have to move china tomrow or she will move her

I wish I was closer as I would board her for you but I am like 8-9 hours away. Hopefully someone can help you out that lives closer and stay on the forum even if you no longer have a mini, we'll miss you if you leave.

Oh Cara
default_no.gif
Im so sorry. If only we were closer. cnat you find another barn in your area, theres got to be some can you maybe see if you can sell her a firend near by, where you can visit? and you dont have to go just because you dont have a horse.

Isn't there someone in your club that could help you? I'd ask them for suggestions, this is what clubs are for and friends also.

Christy

hey everyone,

well china is now at lilfoot, she looks happy i hope she will last there

Latest posts

Back