I'm rested up and ready to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph G

Reaction score
First of all WOW. I wouldn't have made it through this past weekend without the wonderful people around that helped me out. I came with a friend and she did a great job of guiding me through the entire process. Also thanks to Gayle Ray(not sure if I spelled it right) for helping me out in a pinch when my header got sick and couldn't help me out in Versatility. She was officially dubbed the "Queen of Versatility". I never would have made that tack change in two minutes :DOH!

Sooooo anyway here's the breakdown of my placings in my first rated show:

PPFS Cheaters Spring Felony:

Am. Junior Halter Mare Over: All firsts, only one in my class

Open Halter 2yo Mare Over: 1 first, 2 seconds, 2 in the class

Spring-1.jpg

BJS'S Wee Whinnies Wet Paint:

Am. Showmanship under: all firsts, 2 in the class

Am. CPD under: 2nd, 4th, 6th, 6 in the class

Open Versatility: 2 firsts, 1 second, 3 in the class

Am. Hunter under: All firsts, 2 in the class

Am. Jumper Under: All firsts, only one in the class

I didn't get any pictures of Dini(Wet Paint), but you can look at the pro picture proofs at http://www.pjwamble.com/mp_includes/index.asp You'll have to click on veiw proofs then find celebration at the top, then click on Greenway. I ordered the second picture.

Thanks TMHV for a wonderful show! Oh, and hi again Heavens minis. sorry I didn't get to talk to you much. Everytime I ran into you I was getting ready to go into the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everybody. I'm very proud of these two myself. My next show will be in June and I can't wait. Hopefully I'll be adding one more to my showstring by then.

default_saludando.gif
Hey There Steph G-- You did a awesome job at the show!! Congrats on all your wins!!! I hope you had a great time and we see you next year in TN. I am sure we will see you before than at other shows and I wish you continued sucess!!

YEA!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back