I'm on Cloud 9!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
So since I brought Andy home we all know how I just fell in love with him. Well I just couldn't resist prepping him for a show. So I started working with him right away. He was getting better everyday. Got him on a great feed schedule. And he just looks great. He got gelded a week later. He is almost all healed up too. I've gotten him started in a bitting rig but we still have a long road with that. He still gets alil figgity with some things you do to or ask him to do. Anyhow I've been prepping him pretty good lately for his first show. Mind you I haven't even owned him a month yet. Hehe. So he still acts abit like a stud sometimes. So I was up bright and earlier even though I went to bed late and we headed out to show. We got there alil before 7. Had a great amount of time to get ready. We only did 3 classes since it was just an open show. All of our classes were pretty good size though. We got all 3 seconds and then that qualified us for the Championship class. So I was just thrilled to be even in that class. But OMG Andy took Reserve Champion Halter Horse!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I'm still on Cloud 9..

Its just amazing how after our first class he even did well. LOL. He pulled a stunt on me. Hehe. I must have been on cloud 9 from my first class because when we walked out of the gate to get our ribbon slip, Andy somehow managed to slip out of his show halter and just took off. So he goes just running away through the group of horses waiting at the gate. He had to flirt with the girls, raise alittle havoc and then he ran back into the arena. Where he showed off his nice floating trot for all to see. And then we corraled him against the fence and got him. And was right back in the best class which was color!! Haha...Talk about too funny...I had our picture taken by the photographer so there should be prints soon.
default_smile.png
So I am just too thrilled about it all....Thanks for letting me share..

Hehe your telling me! I was just glad that he didn't roll before we rounded him up. What a little stinker. Hehe. I am still in awe of him...

Latest posts

Back