Im officially on watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's beautiful. His dad must have been an appy who greyed out, he didn't get the grey pasted on to him.
Gosh his sire didn’t look to me like he had any appy in him. He was solid white like a little unicorn with dark hooves. I picked the baby up at only 6 weeks old. The ex owners said the dams milk dried up prematurely and they were VERY open about their disappointment in his color and chose not to bottle feed crazy huh😟
Either way moral of the story there’s sometimes a surprise ending😌

She’s absolutely beautiful😍you never know how they’ll change sometimes it’s shocking but she doesn’t need to she’s perfect❤
I’m not one to understand the genetics much I’d love to lol but this boy of mine came from a solid white sire and a solid chestnut dam. He was born completely grey NO spots what so ever, friends mistaked him for a mini donkey I’m not kidding!!! They magically started to appear as he grew it was crazy.
Thank you ❤ I cant see your pic though but seems everyone else can darn it.

Doing great!!! Sweet as can be but also a little pistol!
Just had another little filly born on Friday and anxiously awaiting our third foaling which should be any day.
We will have a little break till the end of July and have our 4th and final foal for the year!
She has shed/scratched off alot of fur.She just turned 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back