I'm not sure how to feel right now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandi,

I'm happy to read the more optimistic update, and that you were able to visit her!

Jill

Thats good news Brandi.
default_smile.png

Sending prayers and good thoughts that they get your sister fixed right up and she is feeling better right away!

Oh I am sorry Tiffany. I didn't mean to make anyone sad. It's just that when I read a post about someone's loved one, I really like/would like to see a pic of them because it makes me feel like I know them. A picture says a thousand words and I know she wouldn't mind me posting it.
default_yes.gif
She was very weak but yet she still had enough strength to argue with the nurse about going out to have a smoke "twice"
default_new_shocked.gif
My Mom and I just looked at each other and shrugged. She did have to take a wheel chair but I was just shocked that she could even think about smoking at a time like that :DOH!

I think she looks so bad because she hasn't been able to stop losing weight. It just keeps coming off. And there's not much more that she can afford to lose. I think she has been anemic too because of all the blood loss. So hopefully after they get her surgery done, she can start having more of an appetite and gain some of her weight back.

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers. You are all awesome
default_aktion033.gif

Brandi it hurts me to see your poor sister looking so weak, but I am thrilled to hear it's not cancer.
default_aktion033.gif
I'll continue to send good thoughts her way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad to hear she is doing well and giving orders. I just hate to see people in the hospital (ironically my mom is a nurse). It looks like she was pretty happy to have you there too. Keep us updated on her surgery. Best wishes.

Latest posts

Back