I'm NEW... meet my mini donkeys, Bud & Gilbert

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
Hi, I'm new here, let me do some introductions.

http://community.webshots.com/user/wimbsy

Click on "Ozzie & Mini Donkeys, Bud & Gilbert"
saludando.gif

I haven't done much with these guys (Aged 3 & 5), but someday, they'll be able to lead properly! For now, they make nice lawn ornaments, and my niece and nephew love grooming them.

Gilbert is definetly the social butterfly, and will sit in your lap all day long, Bud is less sociable! Not the easiest guy to catch, and he hates the Vet, and deworming time. Gilbert on the complete opposite scale LOVES any attention, even needles in the butt!
wink.gif

Welcome from the cornhusker State. All your guys are cute. I love your little boys and somehow thought the name Ozzy would fit a donkey, but Ozzy is gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI,
saludando.gif
and WELCOME from the northwoods of Wisconsin. Your little guys sure are cute..so is Budweiser !! Hope to hear more from you on this forum on how your progressing with Bud and the vet, catching and deworming
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I have 2 here that hate the vet, shots, and worming
no.gif
Corinne

bud sounds like my mini horse. it used to take 10 people to hold him down in order to worm him but now it takes three. we have to hog tie him to shave his head
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

and welcome to lb

Well... it took me 4 days to catch Bud last week!

We moved them to my parents house about a month ago. Bud has been a little unhappy about this...

Gilbert couldn't care less, and thrives for even mor attention now!

Latest posts

Back