I'm looking for miniature horse auctions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wewindwalker

Reaction score
I'm looking for miniature horse auctions that are coming up if you know of any please let me know.

Any that are between now and Dec.

Thank you in advance.

Hi and how are you feeling? Nice to see you back on.
saludando.gif

There is one in Stillwater, OK in August and High Hopes Auction in Guthrie in October. Both are pretty close for you. Are you buying or selling?

Mary

Hey WE WE Glad to see you are up and at'em!

There are two auctions here in the fall.

One will be in Fayetteville but I am not sure of exactly when yet, and the other one would be Kobeck's which is usually in October in Columbia. I have not been to either so I don't know how they are.

Up here we have the Centennial Auction up in Fort Collins Colorado. Lots of horses going to slaughter. Not a fun place to be. Its where I got Peanut.

The TSMHC has an auction set for 15 Oct this year. It is held at the Canfield Fairgrounds, Canfield Ohio.

For info Call Don Fox at 724-336-5665.

Last year I think we had 60 horses.

Deb

If you want away from the brutal heat in the southwest we are having one near here in Harriston Ontario on July sixteenth. Should be a few forum members in attendance as well.

There is one in Billings Montana in August. If you want more info. you can pm me. Mary

justaboutgeese said:
If you want away from the brutal heat in the southwest we are having one near here in Harriston Ontario on July sixteenth.  Should be a few forum members in attendance as well.
421915[/snapback]

Thanks for the replys could you all send me more info on the auctions, maybe phone numbers or emails.

I'm selling most of my miniatures, I have alot of nice stallions.

Thanks Marty, I'm up but that's about it for now. It has been a very ruff road since my surgery this past June7.

I was home after two weeks and was here for about a week and was rushed back to the hospital because I ruptured it was really bad and scary. I stayed in for two more weeks but I'm feeling better now. Thanks for thinking about me.

She sent me the wrong entry form to post on her site, but check it out here (Auction) CHICKASHA AUCTION

You can email me for a form or Bobbie (email on the site)

The sale is in August.

I have been thinking about you too Evelyn.

Latest posts

Back