I'm gonna bust if I don't share with someone!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Magic

Reaction score
I absolutely have to tell someone in minis or I'm gonna bust. I have several mini carts and have had some sort of complaint with them all.... Anyway... I did some research and decided to order another cart... and then saw you can hitch it up to another cart, so I bought two carts and a conversion kit.. to use to hitch it all together. And guess what... it showed up on my BIRTHDAY. How cool is that???

Anyway... the new cart is fabulous... I never use that word... but it is such a great cart. First of all, the owner of the company used to be an engineer for Jerald Sulkys... and left about five years ago to start his own company. He loves to use the best quality stuff he can find to build his carts.

I got to pick from 200 different seat colors.. for the cart. he even had velor that is rated for a million rubs.. (lasts a long time). I picked this really bright and cheery turqua.. ( sort of like aqua and turquios). I can be seen pretty darn far away.. (lets see an Amish person with that color... lol). The seats are diamond stitched.... by the owner of the cart company. (Wow)..

The frame of the cart comes in nine different powder coated colors... (wow.. talk about shiny)... and it has a solid metal floor.. (no dust comming up from dirt being kicked back). It also has an alumium alloy axel.. no rust... nice wide five inch tires.... with really really thick tubes in them...

Anyway...the two carts arrived... (one on my birthday and one the next day).. so we have two carts built and today we're gonna hook up the hitch kit and take a horse out with the entire family.

Because the owner of the cart company.. (Gary.. he calls to check to make sure the cart arrived okay)... needs someone in the Southeast.. and we got talking so much... (cause I was so impressed by the carts).. I'm selling them! I'm the person in the southeast to see if you want to see the carts in person, or if you want to order one... or if you just want to see the color charts. And I'll be more then happy to put them together for you. Anyway... being a distributor in the southeast.... How cool is that!!! And... because Gary used to be a Jerald's person, the carts are so well balanced that there is less then ten pounds of pressure on the horses back.... our one mini can pull the entire family!!!!!! So today.. we're going out carting. Okay, they are a little pricer then the usual carts. But the one I purchased for around a hundred bucks less... I couldn't even get a replacement tire for without alot of hassles, (and it wasn't even the same type so I ended up replacing both tires.)

I know.. I should be hanging at the horse show.. (right down the street from us)... but I'm just so excited... and for it to show up on my birthday.. well..

Fabulous!!! And you know what was the best too??? I met a new person, who remembered my birthday!!!!

When I get out and about.. I'm gonna have to do pictures... and post them.. (not sure I know how to do that yet... but I'll learn).. I'm just feeling ten years younger with my new bright shiny flashy mini cart...

God Bless....

Thanks... for letting me share..

Lynn W

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
YAY!!! Happy Belated Birthday too........ I hope you figure the picture thingy out soon, you cant tell a story like that and NOT show us pics!!!!
default_laugh.png
Congratulations to you......
default_biggrin.png

Glad you had such a GREAT Birthday!!

I cant wait to see pix of the cart and you driving...

Congrats on finding such a neat new cart. Funny how things come along and fall right into place. Life is awesome that way! Happy belated birthday Lynn! Have a great time driving.

What we built today is two carts... but the second cart has spacers... (No poles)... it has a frame under the solid plate floor that sticks straight out and attaches to the front easy entry cart. so... the second cart... a hitch cart looks like it has a mini tow kit that attaches like a trailer would on a truck. so the entire family can fit on it with just one horse pulling. it puts very little weight (under ten pounds) on the horse.

The only challenge was that Mag (our black horse) usually side steps and pivots on a dime, which isn't such a good idea when he's towing the second cart. The second cart converts back to an easy entry cart with a half a dozen screws changed out.

We've had a few cold nights, and so I haven't clipped yet... but give me a few days, and I'll finish clipping and can show you a decent picture. it looks so good in the garage.

i warned our neighbors.. gas hits $5.00 a gallon.. and I'm gonna be driving... a horse instead.. Lol I'm so ready... Oh.. and shipping internationally isn't a problem either.

God Bless

Lynn

Thanks for the birthday wishes...

When I first read the topic I thought, God she must be 21 because when you get my age or older you don't get excited over a birthday. LOL.

but getting a new cart makes it all good. LOL. Sounds like it is built good. I wish I could find someone to teach me about driving and carts that live close. I would love to drive.

Latest posts

Back