I'm going on an adventure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peggy, u are exactly right     and you too Cayuse.  im working on it.   they said it would be 6 to 8 months to build a house. i must be in the old south hehe

How exciting! I am dying to build a house on our acreage but hubby is a little gun shy. Personality differences between us :)  Happy building! Hope it goes smoothly. I'd love to see the layout of the house you are building.

Jeannie I have been thinking about you all week, are you in the path of this hurricane that is headed towards the Carolina's or are you far enough inland so it won't be a direct hit?  I hope you are in a safe area. Let us know, OK?

I am so excited,  we r not building a house.    go to ZILLOW.COM  and put in   494 fox pond road,     Aiken, sc..  We just bought it.

all it needs is a barn and some fencing.  and we should be in in 4 to 6 weeks.

mike found it thursday,   the guy hasnt put the road in to the property we bought in the horse community,  no road , no electricity,  no builder.  cant have the 2nd one without the first one so of course you cant have the third one without the 1st and  2nd ones.  jerk.

Wow! What a great home and that 12 acres!!!! Fantastic find. You can put some mighty fun driving tracks in on a 12 acre piece of land. You could build your own CDE course!

Hooray for not having to build a home. I keep hoping we'll find property with a home on it and then we can sell our house in town and acreage out of town. Can't wait to see the barn you put up!

Oh... and if it were my house I may never come out of that bathtub!

I am sure you are busy moving, I have been following this and just want to say I hope everything is going smooth!! Can't wait to see what you build for the minis on that pretty property.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU. THE HOUSE DEAL WENT BAD,AND WE HAVE BEEN SO DOWN IN THE DUMPS I COULDN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT.

THE SELLERS THREW IN A LIST OF COVENENTS 5 DAYS BEFORE CLOSING. VERY UNACCEPTABLE, FOR INSTANCE IF MY DOGS WENT OUTSIDE THEY HAD TO BE ON A LEASH, MUZZELED AND IN A FENCE, ALL OF THOSE THINGS. ANOTHER THING WAS THAT THESE COVENENTS WENT WITH THE HOUSE UNTIL 2038.

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE, MIKE FOUND US A PLACE WITH 10 ACRES, THE ABSOLUTE HOUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. CLOSING DATE IS JANUARY 18
THESE PEOPLE SEEM PRETTY NORMAL. SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR US PLEASE.

LOOK AT 471 PINE ACRES ROAD AIKEN, S C 29853. AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK

Back