I'm going on an adventure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welllllll, im soo depressed. we turned down both of those houses for one reason or another. one last one to look at around here. more money than we wanted to spend but!!!!!!! what a house. perfectly flat 3.08 acres. all i could say to Mike was, but the house, but the house. everything we ever wanted. over priced but "what a house". we are having a few problems but if you all said a little prayer, we might make it happen.

it has a cute little barn, just big enough for hay and charlie and daisy. keep your fingers crossed for us. i just love it here. i should know by Friday.
Have you asked st Joseph for help? He is the patron of real estate, among other things.

well, still here, we are still working at getting the house.

However Thursday, Fri, Sat and Sunday i went to a CDE FEI no less it was awesome, i didn't know there was a really clean horse event, heeheehee. My friend in Windsor came in second for the whole show. her and her halfinger are truly awesome.

This is one of the reasons that i want to stay here, this is the winter driving haven.

one of the other reasons i like it here is because they have horse communities and we are bidding on some. yhis particular community everyone chips in a small portion of their land (already been done on our piece) and they have about 30 miles of trails behind us . it is so cool, AND you can name a trail after one of your deceased dogs. hehe

It is windsor, s. c. i forgot to say that they are having a show 18 and 19, it is called the MiniMonster CDE. it is ofcourse for minis and they have classes for even people like me who haven't done it yet. lots of minis here. i heard they will all but walk you through it. i am going to go to it and participate . my friend is going to help me with lessons until then.

i also heard that they have a ladies mini group that goes trail driving once a month AND out for breakfast or lunch.

?!

I still have the toes and fingers crossed for smooth sailing through the closing on your property.

I wish Peanut and I could be with you for the CDE, it sounds like the perfect place to start out. I have never done one or even been to one. Good luck! Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just getting caught up on this thread. How exciting for you!!!! And it sounds like such an amazing place to live and play. Praying that this all works out for you. However, if it does, it sounds like you might get a lot of mini drivers showing up unexpectedly on your doorstep to share in your good fortune and fun. ;)

Major, that would be awesome, did i mention we have extra rooms? Did i mention that there are all kinds of horse communities here, you don't have to be rich to be here.

AND PLEASE (NOT KIDDING) FEEL FREE TO COME BY ANYTIME.. a little notice woud be nice but drop in if you like you are my friends and you are welcome.

We'll have our own tiny version of the "National Drive"
default_smile.png

wellll friday i am leaving for Kentucky. we are hiring an ABF trailer to move our furniture. we havent seen the appraisal of the new house yet, but hopefully we will get it by friday or monday. i am soooo excited except about the drving there and back again. our son (Matt) is moving in with us temporarily and we should be settled before Christmas. Yippee. dont forget to plan your visit. ssspring will be here before you know it. one little request. a prayer for our safe move. thanks for all your support through this.

Latest posts

Back