I'm going on an adventure

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that is miserable about the closing and the covenants. Was it in a neighborhood that had a Home Owners Association? My parents lived in a neighborhood in Arizona with an HOA and it made everyone's life miserable with all these rules and regs they would think up.
My husband and I have been house shopping. It is difficult and stressful to say the least. We will have to buy, and then sell current house. The inventory of houses with any land is pretty low right now.
I will look up your new prospect when I get a minute. I hope this one works out for you!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and hopefully the New Year will finally bring you a new home.
Hang in there!

What a great house. So open and full of light. Really a very pretty home and you can't beat 10 acres. So sorry about the last home. I know I hate when people say this to me but everything really does happen for a reason. I hate when people try to throw things in at the very end. Covenants drive me bonkers. If I'm buying a home and land I really don't want someone else dictating how I live. Now I can understand being a good neighbor and not a burden to the homeowners around me but really...

January 18th is my birthday so I'm feeling like this one is THE ONE :)

i forgot to tell u that we looked at this house last spring and mike didn;t like the dirt road. we both liked the house , but it was a little run down. well someone else bought it and fixed it up realy nice,. also, it is right accross from my friend rebecca and also 30 MILES OF DRIVING TRAILS. The same 30 miles ive been talking about. march starts nice weather here , so start making plans. and say a prayer for us to have some good luck. love you all

ps, mc i stiil am getting the big bathtub

Fingers crossed and saying a little prayer that things go through for you this time ;)

So did you move in? I’ve been following your story, even tho I haven’t been able to post. I certainly hope so!

Jeannie are you still here on the forum? We’d like to hear from you!
I have also sent you a private message here if you would like to reply.

WOW!!!! im so sorry, to leave u all hanging. We are moved in, moved in on jan. 20th..we love it and are soooo happy here. After the first week Mike got up one morning and said, 'i love this house'. he says this every morning now. we are exhausted, and still moving. anyone wants to visit us, u are more than welcome. you are all as much a part of this move as we are. 471 PINE ACRES ROAD WINDSOR, SOUTH CAROLINA 29856. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELP. YOU ARE TRULY OUR FAMILY.

Woohoo! Jeannie I am so happy for You! Our move to NC is on hold as we work through some health problems for my husband. I’m sure it’s exhausting and exhilarating both! As I’ve said before, things happen for a reason, and you were meant for this house. CONGRATS!

Hooray! The adventure has landed you in an amazing place it sounds like! So good to hear from you again.

I was very sad to see this in my Facebook news feed this morning. RIP, Jeannie

Attachments

• 544277F4-6FA1-40ED-8FD9-E6C7C6552C15.png
    544277F4-6FA1-40ED-8FD9-E6C7C6552C15.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 13
I am so sorry to hear about this. I always loved Jeannie's posts and looked forward to hearing about her "Adventures".
Peggy, thank you for letting us know. Do you know if her horses will be taken care of?
This is sad news.
Godspeed Jeannie.

Latest posts

Back