Im getting a upgrade!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
After years of using the most ugliest piece of blue turd bumper pull trailer Im getting a blue upgrade!

5 yrs ago I traded a FREE moter to some weirdo for his junk bp trailer and its been good to me since. Ugly, rusty and a eye sore it has got me to my shows and such. Then 3 yrs ago I got a 5x8 aluminum cargo trailer off the side of the road which was abandond cause it had a broken axle. So I made plans to convert it to a mini trailer. Put $250 in new tires and a axle on it and then it sat ever since. Then last fall I purchased a brand new 4x6 2011 Eclipes mini horse trailer which I love but not big enought to load more then 2 horses and wanted it for locally.

WELL today I purchased from a friend a big 2 horse bumper pull trailer for far distances and shows, and got a great deal...2002 for $1200!

I sold the cargo trailer for $800 cash and hopefully got the junk bp trailer sold for $600 soon.

Im super excited and cant wait! Only thing now is that I have to get used to pulling it as its way bigger then my old bp. The old junk one weights 900lbs, the new one weights 3700lbs.

Heres my upgrade!

100_3858.jpg

100_2759.jpg

5G85F95Hd3G13l43H2c2lf27f74c163c71153.jpg

Congratulations, MindyLee.........Your new trailer is really cute.
default_thumbup.gif

Oooh! I hope you post more pictures, closer, inside. Congratulations! I laughed all the way through your post. Ours is an 88' but it still looks pretty good, we need to paint it this summer. I would love to find a mini trailer in these parts.

Dont let the picture fool you! That is a big and tall trailer! It looks smaller or even a miniature size only cause the truck has a lift. That has hauled tennesse walkers.

Believe me, I bought and paid for it before I saw it in person and last night I went and seen it in the dark and holy moly its bigger then I was thinking. BUT What a great upgrade from my blue turd! Actually its the same thing as the turd only a lil longer and wider and newer!

Latest posts

Back