I'm excited!! Who's going to LA. Shows?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne ABC

Reaction score
default_aktion033.gif
[SIZE=18pt]New AMHR/AMHA Show June 21st and 22nd in West Monroe, Louisiana.[/SIZE]

Beautiful, air conditioned arena!

[SIZE=18pt]11 Jackpot classes available so you can make some gas $$$[/SIZE].

[SIZE=18pt]Also, Newcomers class, Amatuer classes and many more for you and your horse to enjoy.[/SIZE]

Information and entry forms available at http://www.smhconfederation.net/

Come and join us lets make this new show a success and have fun doing it.

SEE YOU THERE!!
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone, me again!

[SIZE=12pt]Forgot to mention that our show manager is waiving the late entry deadline. [/SIZE]

So NO LATE ENTRY FEES

Just come on in on Friday and you can enter when you get there, if necessary.

SEE YOU IN LOUISIANA
default_yes.gif

I plan on coming!!! Have to get that last minute health paper stuff, almost forgot!!!! :DOH!
default_wacko.png

Shelley<><

[SIZE=14pt]Anne--I hope you all have a great show!! I know its going to be a fun weekend!!![/SIZE]

default_luck.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Thanks for the good wishes. We are planning to have a fun time with good entries. It would be lots more fun if you and our horsey grandson could be there.................

I have never shown my stallion (Buc) in liberty but I think I am going to give it a go this time. Liberty class is scheduled as the first class both days so I figure it might let him stretch his legs and calm down some before his afternoon halter classes. We will see!!

Latest posts

Back