I'm devastated and heartbroken

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your stallion and filly........take care Cyndi.

I'm so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

My prayers and condolences to you and your family.

How sad. I am so sorry to hear this You will remember them always.

My condolences to you and your family.

Beth

Cyndi-I am so sorry for the loss of your stallion and filly especially under the circumstances. That would break my heart, too. I never realized just how dangerous lightning could be till I read these posts. Please hang in there and remember we all are sending you strenghth to cope with your loss.

Oh Cindy, I too am late to the forum. I am so deeply sorry for this awful loss.

Sunday nite at 5:03 we here were struck as well. Fried the puter and phones and I like many of you ran bare foot fast as I could to gather the horses inside for this very fear. Terrified they were on the higher piece so they could be together and would not come, I leaned on the metal gate with foot and hand when it struck near enough to go thru me. I love a good storm but never again will I not watch closely and also I have to try to trust they will be safe for without me they would be hard pressed. I trust now to the greater good to keep them safe if I cannot get them in time. They were untouched and did come in shortly there after.

I am just reading this tonight and I'm so sorry for you. What a horrible thing to happen and to two of them the same night.

Hugs,

Joyce

Thank you everyone. Your kind words, thoughts and prayers have been a comfort. I appreciate each of you very much and know that all of you can understand the hurt I feel. Only people who love these guys or animals in general know the pain in a loss.

I am soooooooo sooooooo soooooo sorry to hear about your babies. My mom's friend lost her gorgeous dressage gelding to lightening almost a year ago. But just think... They are now up with God getting WHATEVER they could EVER want or need. Also they are up running around with bazillions of other angel pets. I will pray for you.
default_crybaby.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I am so sorry for your loss.

Cindy -

I am so, so sorry for your loss---absolutely devistating.
default_no.gif
Please know that I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...what a horrible tragedy...
default_no.gif

Liz R.

i am so sorry you lost your beloved horses. these storms have been terrible! we almost lost one in all the flooding last week and are still trying to recover from the floods! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

Oh I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine what you were feeling when this happened.
default_sad.png
My sincere condolences.

I'm so sorry, that's really sad. What an odd thing to happen, I don't know what else to say except I feel terrible for you and them.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back