IM COMING EAST!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Tibbs

Reaction score
Hey everyone... just thought I would brake the news that i was moving east. Im moving to Rhode Island to train for Libertymere farm. Im excited to meet some of you and seeing new places..I start around the first of the year.How many people here are from that area?

Wow, that's great Josh. Welcome East, although I'm a little south of Rhode Island (NC). Libertymere has some fabulous horses - ought to be a great experience. Good luck to you!

Well, I had the privilege of watching you handle some horses at AMHR Nationals, and I think Libertymere is lucky to have you!

Congratulations on your new position.

I saw Libertymere horses one time at a show I was watching. They are fabulous! Congratulations!

I live in NH and will probably be showing in NEMHS where Libertymere shows a bit.

Gosh, that is great! But, what are your parents goign to do without you?
smile.gif

Welcome to good ol' New England, Josh!!! I'm sure you'll do Bob & Chris real proud!

I'm on the Ny/Pa border if you need a stop over on the way. best wishes.

Hi Josh,

I am in Rhode Island, about 1/2 hour from Libertymere, I live in Coventry, my farm is Hawk Hollow Farm.

I think you will like it here, Where are you coming from? You will have to stop up at the farm to visit some time, and hope you show at some of the New England Miniature Horse Society shows this yr, will get a chance to know you at the shows, We are at all of them. You can e-mail me and ask all about RI if you would like .....JANE

Hi Josh,

Welcome to New England..... We are from Massachusetts, and live about 2 hrs. from the Padula's. I have never met you, but you have shown some horses for my parents, The Slobody's of Sawmill River Farm.

Looking forward to seeing you at some shows around New England!!!

You'll love working for Bob & Chris, great people. I'm her cuz...
yes.gif

yea I have shown Centurian, Gossip, and many more for your parents. You have some really nice horses.

My parents are real sad to see me go but they are happy at the same time.. They

will still show themselves and i will fly to the AMHR Nationals to help them out.

Im sure i will get to meet alot of you. Just come up and introduce yourself.

well Josh welcome to New England and the people out here are pretty friendly until you get in the ring then they will be very competitive but I'm sure your use to that. All and all you will like it here and hope to get a chance to meet and chat some.
laugh.gif

yea I have shown Centurian, Gossip, and many more for your parents. You have some really nice horses.
Thank you for that nice comment. If you have some time, feel free to come on up and visit our farm. It is a little bit cold up here right now, but, I think you will enjoy New England

Kristina Slobody

Congrats on the new adventure Josh, you will be perfect for the job.....not on the east coast here, but will still see you at nationals.

Good Luck in your new position!

Goodbye from the midwest! (MN)

l just wanted to say when you see Chris could you say hi from Dawn and King Galahad from Canada. The big little man is doing fine in his harem.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Has Jenn left the farm?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in VA!!! Maybe you and I will be at some of the same shows and if so, I know that I have one horse (Sunny) who would love to see you again!

Back