Im back!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Ok, so this is like my second day home but ive been to busy catching up on stuff I havent been able to get on here latley. So Two Sox was pretty good I got a second, two fourths, two fifths, and a third?
default_unsure.png
[/SIZE]

Also, we one "most attractive booth" as always. While there I went to the horse barn and the horse collesscium (sp?), and watched some mini shows as well as quarter horse halter and western pleasure. Overall, State was pretty good, I got to see some of my friends I only see every so often at shows so it was pretty fun
default_smile.png
However, Alex, I didnt see you if you were there we left on the 23 at like 4:30 so ...

I had so much fun, I cant wate till next year, perhaps I may be showing some minis maybe
default_wink.png

Also, I got a really cool wood-burn sign for Blue Moon Miniatures

I'll post some pictures tommorow of them from the fair and of my sign

Congratulations on your wins. I grew up just outside of Syrcuse and I do miss fair time. Here in Florida its just not the same.

Darn it. We got there on the 23, but didnt go to the fair till the 24. I wondered why I only saw like 10 llamas there. I had fun, as always!

I didn't know you were there, Dan!!! I don't get on to the forum much if you said you were going to be--darn it! I was there Sunday--most of the day. I mostly watch horse shows and only leave to get food--one of those onions.
default_laugh.png
hubby came with me, so we walked around some. I would have looked you up!! Next year for sure.
default_yes.gif

Usually it's the Draft hitch shows I see when I go, but this year I finally was there on a mini day. It was fun to see many Horseheads folks there.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you show? I used to live in Syracuse, we moved 20 years ago to VA..... I loved the fair and , showed Arabs and minis there. It is a really nice fair!

Lyn

thanks everyone
default_laugh.png
I had an awesome time there and yeah those people w/ the llamas there they stay all week or something
default_wacko.png
I could never do that, next year Ill see whos there like Alex and or Karla or whoever else, I showed my llama Strawberry Hills Bolivian Two Sox or as I call him Sir Two Sox

And Sir Two Sox himself this past winter with his brother Little Jo ...
default_laugh.png

llamapics280.jpg

Thanks again for the complements...

What did you show? I used to live in Syracuse, we moved 20 years ago to VA..... I loved the fair and , showed Arabs and minis there. It is a really nice fair! Lyn
Lyn, Were you the one that has a colt in training with Bruce Abbot? Saw them there with awsome drivers, wondering if yours was there...

Latest posts

Back