I'm Back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
Please bear with me I'm on a new computer. Some of you may have been wondering where I have been. Well we had a house fire on Feb. 20 of this year. It started in the chimney and spread under the floor burning up the floor joyces. The smoke was aweful, but all of us people and dogs made it out, although the dogs had to be carried out by the firefighters. Anyway my computers were destroyed. I just bought this one and it is so little I'm having a hard time with it, plus I can't figure out all the gadgets on it.Add to that the fact that my eyes are spasming because I have a blood vessel pressing on my optive nerve. When it rains it pours. I;m still in the process of putting the house back together but will try to visit LB more often.

Hey Riverrose in VA!!! You've been missed!!

Thankful we are that you all and the pets made it out safely. God blessed you with a group of great firefighters.

Drop us a note to update whenever you can. Dixiebelle has been having quite the challenging year as well...and I'd be happy to add you to our prayers list. ;-)

One of my favorite things about Li'l Beginnings is how supportive we are to one another. We share laughter and successes in equal parts with sadness and tears. I'd like to think I speak for many when I say "share your burdens with us, so they don't break you...just bend you."

{{{{{Huuuuugs}}}}} from Julie in NC

Im so sorry to read this Riverrose but I am happy to hear that you are all ok.

My SIL lost everything to a house fire the day before Christmas a few years ago now, I am so very grateful that they were all ok.

have fun with your new computer and drop by and keep us posted when you can.

Best wishes , Ryan
default_smile.png

I missed you! I'm so very sorry this happened to you and am glad to hear from you. Welcome back! I hope to see you join in again, always enjoyed your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you all for the warm welcome back, when I hit the like button I get an error message. this new machine is a piece of work to try and figure out and then this morning it told me I needed to update an app which I did and now some other things are not working the same as I had gotten used to. It's hard for this old dog to learn new tricks but I'll learn before too long. Now to see if I can watch some classes at Nationals.

Hi I'm sorry you were shown a error. Did it do it all the time or after your liked a few? the system sets a limit on how many likes per a certain period, I get that error too when I'm liking a lot LOL. Good luck with your computer they are so darn aggravating at times. My biggest problem is with my printer, I really don't use one that much to print but I do need it to scan. Me and printers just don"t get along at all.

Latest posts

Back