I'm Back With News!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
Been gone for a while since I sold Sable when we fell on hard times. But now hubby has a new job and we are able to afford a pony again.

So I am free leasing this little gal. Her name is Dora, she is 5 yrs old. She just arrived today so she is out there hollering since she is the only pony here. She is testing the fence lines and pacing. I went out and groomed her and she reminds me a lot of Sable except a bit pushy and she did nip at me a couple of times. Nothing we can't work on. She is absolutely adorable and already I am falling head over heels for her. She came with the cutest western saddle and purple pad, and a purple winter blankie.

Anyway, without further ado...here she is!

dora%20001.jpg

dora%20005.jpg

I'm glad things are better for you again and that you have an equine in your life!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your new girl!
default_wub.png

She's got the same coloring as my yearling...so I'm extra partial
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful.
default_smile.png
I look forward to the time we can get Minis again and I can feel the happiness you feel now.

Welcome back Jen.

It was only yesterday that I was thinking of you and how you were coping without Sable around. I am so thrilled for you that things have turned around and you can have a horse back in your life. She looks beautiful, I just love her colour.

Do you ever get to see Sable, or do you hear how she is doing?

I'm sure Dora will settle in just fine. She has LOTS of grass to keep her happy anyway!

xox Leonie xox

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
I can feel your happiness from here, and no wonder. Just be careful with all that grass- it looks like she's already more than a bit overweight and I'd worry about her foundering. She's lovely though, the color is very cool.

Leia

Latest posts

Back