I'm back ***UPDATE****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
Hello everyone....

Its been too long I know. Well let's see...Where to start. ;) WE are doing good that's for sure. We finally got our old two horse clunk bucket remodeled in to a 3 horse mini straight load. Bless the poor guys heart that did it too since he got done in like less than a week before we moved. So now my trailer hold all three of my lil ones nicely and I have a crawl threw tackroom now too where the hay feeders used to be. Don't worry pictures to come.

Blue and Blackjack are now geldings. I was very heartbroken to have Blue gelded but while seeing his operation performed I now know he would have never dropped his testicles. Its just best all around to have him a gelding. I believe he will be one to watch for. Blackjack as some of you might know was my rescue mini that I got a couple months ago. He is doing much better training wise as a gelding. I am now happy to say he just might be broke to drive at the end of the summer. YAY! He sure is something to see. He actually kind of looks alot like a little shetland than a mini. Hehe. So who knows. I know I played around with him and a show halter and Josh sure thinks he's a looker.
default_smile.png

Well and of course awhile back many of you remember me posting about us moving to California. Well we are now here. We made it down here to California on the 8th and wow do we love it. We are living in Ramona, California which is called the Valley of the Sun. And yep we know why. ITS HOT!! We like it though way better the rain thats for sure.
default_smile.png
Horses didnt know what to do with all the sunshine thats for sure. We are renting a nice cute and cozy little one bedroom one bath home. But the best part is we have 8 acres to play on. YAY. Our landlord does live next to us and she is just a blessing. She has horses here too. But wow do I love having the horses here at home.
default_smile.png
It sure is nice thats for sure;)

Baby Lexi is now so darn big many of you all wouldn't recognize her from the pics I posted of her last.
default_smile.png
We went to a WIC appt on the 2nd and she now weighs 16.5 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. She's growing so darn fast. And teething has now begun. So any remedies would be greatly accepted
default_smile.png
Hehe.

Well I think that's all I have to update on for now.
default_smile.png
So I hope this catches everyone up tp speed on us here at PMH
default_smile.png

I am glad to hear from you and that everything is going so well!!!

love0075.gif

PS my own "Blue" is going to be a gelding soon, too
default_yes.gif

The teething tablets from Wal-mart work well! They're holistic and we use them for Bryce... They dissolve fast under the tongue so you don't have to worry about them swallowing or choking on something.

I'm glad that everything is going well... We'll have to catch up together here soon! HUGS!

Glad to hear everything is going well. Sounds like you live in a beautiful place.

Teething............................

We also, use the teething tablets that you can get at Walmart. They were recommended to me by my sister in laws sister... she's a nurse with children.

Also, the night time teething ointment by baby orajel works great.

Take care,

Kim

I'm glad to hear things are going so well. That must be wonderful to have 8 acres to play on
default_smile.png
It sounds like your move is a good one.

Hey Jill I thought you were getting your Blue gelded a while back. LOL. I do understand things happen though. Hehe.

Lets see the teething tablets work some and right after reading this post I just went out and bought the Baby Oragel for nighttime and daytime. So I will be trying that tonight thats for sure. And yep Tiff we will talk soon. My yahoo is working now
default_smile.png
So for all you chatters I am home almost 24/7 :D

I have to get pictures of this place for you all. Its just sooo beautiful and peaceful. Words I don't think can describe.
default_smile.png

Hey Jill I thought you were getting your Blue gelded a while back. LOL. I do understand things happen though. Hehe.
Just been so busy... Usually when we have that done, we get the vet to do coggins, etc., and H takes the day off. Just haven't coordinated the exact date of the anticipated (by us but not Blue) event
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Kourtney, it sounds like things are going VERY well for you! I am so pleased for you! We will miss you at Oregon Gold, it was just last year that you were there with your little baby...still INSIDE the oven!
default_laugh.png
Keep in touch with all of us, I hope you really enjoy your life in your new home. :D

Oh Amy I know right. I was planning on going this year too but of course I had to move and with the cost of fuel this year I don't think it's possible to be there. Let me know how Mister Alladin does there. It would be nice if got a grand or reserve there this year. I will definitly keep you posted on us down here. I wonder who all from here will be at Oregon Gold this year.

Latest posts

Back