I'm back from vacation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Hey everyone
default_saludando.gif
I have been out of town so I haven't posted in awhile. I got home late last night and couldn't wait to see Melody this morning at feeding time
default_yes.gif
It is amazing how much can change in just 10 days. Melody's face and neck are so much darker than when I left. It's like she has a nice summer tan now lol
default_rolleyes.gif
I took a couple of shots. She hasn't been groomed in 10 days so keep that in mind lol
default_wink.png
Sorry they are very similar but I liked all of them :DOH! Hope all is well with everyone. It's going to take me some time to catch up with all the happenings on the forum
default_wink.png

DSC06500.jpg

DSC06488.jpg

DSC06481.jpg

DSC06478.jpg

DSC06475.jpg

She looks great Brandi! I bet she was happy to be reunited with you :)

Just today I was wondering why we hadn't had any Meloday updates, and here it is! She looks great! I'm clipping a twin of hers today.

Welcome back.

Melody is maturing into a very beautiful lady.
default_wub.png

I bet she was thrilled to have her Mummy back home.

Look at all your gorgeous green grass. I can't wait until we start seeing some green stuff around home.

She is one of my forum favorites and anyone who sees her face won't have a hard time figuring out why
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Hope you had a great vacation!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I was very happy to see her but she just acted like she had been just fine without me lol :DOH! She is so independent
default_rolleyes.gif
I hope she continues to darken up. Maybe she will grow up to look like her uncle, Kickapoo's Nickelodeon!!! It is good to be back home even though I am sick yet again :arg!

Latest posts

Back