Quantcast

I'm back from vacation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Brandi*

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I have been out of town so I haven't posted in awhile. I got home late last night and couldn't wait to see Melody this morning at feeding time
It is amazing how much can change in just 10 days. Melody's face and neck are so much darker than when I left. It's like she has a nice summer tan now lol
I took a couple of shots. She hasn't been groomed in 10 days so keep that in mind lol
Sorry they are very similar but I liked all of them :DOH! Hope all is well with everyone. It's going to take me some time to catch up with all the happenings on the forum

ShaunaL

Reaction score
She looks great Brandi! I bet she was happy to be reunited with you :)

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
Just today I was wondering why we hadn't had any Meloday updates, and here it is! She looks great! I'm clipping a twin of hers today.

maplegum

Reaction score
Welcome back.

Melody is maturing into a very beautiful lady.

I bet she was thrilled to have her Mummy back home.

Look at all your gorgeous green grass. I can't wait until we start seeing some green stuff around home.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
She is one of my forum favorites and anyone who sees her face won't have a hard time figuring out why
:wub

Hope you had a great vacation!!!
:)

Brandi*

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I was very happy to see her but she just acted like she had been just fine without me lol :DOH! She is so independent
I hope she continues to darken up. Maybe she will grow up to look like her uncle, Kickapoo's Nickelodeon!!! It is good to be back home even though I am sick yet again :arg!

Latest posts