I'm BAAaaaaaaaaaaack!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
Hey all,

WOW! What a summer and now winter is just around the corner. I've really missed being on the forum. Hopefully, I'll have more "free" time HA!
default_wacko.png
: I just wanted to take a minute and introduce you to the new man in my life. Meet my boy....

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

"Diamond M Commander In Chief"

He's a beautiful 32" bay roan gelding and drives like a dream. Right now he's a bit pudgy and outta shape (but so am I :bgrin). He's such a sweety pie. He's my first "show" mini. I've not been in the show ring in over 15 years and even then, I showed Quarter Horses. I'm hoping to showing soon.(possibly next summer) We'll see. But in the meantime, I'm in love...
default_wub.png
:

Here's the wooly boy... (I'm already ready for his Spring body clip!!)

chief_fiona06.jpg
chief06.jpg

chief-faceb06.jpg

These were taken a couple years ago...all fit and trim. (hubba hubba
default_smile.png
)

commanderinchief_a.jpg
commanderinchief_B.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. It's good to be back.

Hey Janine...what a handsome boy!!!
default_yes.gif
: I thinks it's so neat how his color changes when his slicked down. Good luck with him in the showring...how exciting!!! He has such a kind face!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Janine. He's a beauty. There's nothing like the variety of colors you get throughout the year with a roan. I love them.

Janine --

He looks both precious and like LOTS of fun! Congratulations on that new little man!

Jill

Janine, it's good to see you. Been a long time and I'm glad you're back.

Congrats on your new boy. He's gorgeous.

Welcome back -- and I LOVE your new horse!

Can't wait to see him next spring.

JJay

Welcome back! It's so funny to see the differance with the woolies and the clipped! He looks like a sweetheart. Congratulations.

Well welcome back and congratulations as well!

Looks pretty, I love bay roan!

Thanks for sharing the pics, look forward to hearing even more about him and how you are.

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back