I'm at my wit's end!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are doing the right thing contacting professionals. They know your situation and I hope help you soon.

We checked the furnace for the possible switch/circuit failure the guy told us about and the green light never faultered. :-(

Is there a way for the propane to be checked or tested which doesn't involve pressure testing (already done)? I find it hard to believe the new regulator would also be bad? I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way to test the actual contents inside the tank?

Ocassionally a company can get in a faulty regulator. We have has some over the years that needed replaced. Very possible. Some times a tank can ger condensation causing water in tank. your dealer can contact his supplier to see if any problems at the pipeline. they put additives in there so water in propane unusual. would be many end users affected if so. Since I cant legally give advice here I can only share our experiences. we would probaby do both new regulator & additive.

Thank you Manyspots, you've been extremely helpful. Last night we didn't hit as low temps, and I woke up to a nice warm house. :) Funny how you always take things like that for granted, and then when you don't have it, you realize just how important it is.

Latest posts

Back