I'm a Grandma again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
My son and his wife just had twin boys lastnight
default_aktion033.gif
, they were not due until Oct. 4th but they decided they wanted to see the world earlier.. both are doing great as is mom. I cannot wait until I can go to NY to meet them but it will be awhile as we are in the process of moving and I just got a wonderful job on a retirement horse farm. Life is great!

Lisa

1chrisland2sm.jpg

congrats!!!! what a wonderfull blessing. sounds like life is treating you very well!!! congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

They're precious!!! Congratulations!!!!!

I'm glad that you're happy and life is good!!
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATONS on the safe delivery of two very precious bundles of joy. They are just too cute--or should I say handsome. I know it will be hard to wait to see them up close and personal and get your fair share of "SPOIL" time.

Oh Lisa - what precious little boys! Just like angels. They are beautiful and what an awesome pose. You'll do all kinds of neat birth announcements I'm sure - can't wait to see!

Congrats on the new job - tell us more about it! Sounds pretty neat. Don't let them take you away from Brooker Graphics though - LOL

Grandbabies are truly a gift - don't wait too long to go cuddle and coo with them - they're lucky to have a grandma like you!

Did I miss an earlier post about the move????? Leave packing to hubby and go kiss those grandbabies!

Thank you everyone..

Marlene- ya right on leaving the packing/unpacking for moving to my husband;( I got a job on a retirement horse farm with housing provided just 15 miles from where I am living now and I can take my 2 minis also. It is a beautiful place and I know I will feel right at home. I feed and watch over the horses and it will only take an hr in am and hr in pm- the owners do all the other chores. I will have lots of time to do my other full time job
default_aktion033.gif
I truley wish I could just drive right back to NY to see the twins but I just got back from there on Tuesday and I have Dr's appointments one day every week for a month,yuk! I will however get back up there just as soon as possable. I did edit the photo of the twins that is posted here and yes I will have a field day with all the other pictures my son will send me, yay...

Lisa

Latest posts

Back