Illinois State Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
Just had to post this somewhere and yet can't use Facebook as have a very jealous daughter ( sad to be jealous of 8 yr old granddaughter) that follows Facebook but not this forum.

Granddaughter did terrific at the State Fair; so proud of her. She even managed to get our old 25 yr old gelding placed over another horse that probably should have beaten her. She loves to win so although I was proud she was disappointed that the only blue she got was in color and showmanship.

We had her Mom and older brothers along for a change and there were no big fights so I was doubly proud of those kids.

I was too busy for pictures so brag over now. Thanks for letting me get this off my mind.

I love when the kids do good at the shows. My daughter has a great attitude about not getting a blue ribbon. She says "I like pink better anyway" or "I skipped right over #1 and went to #5".

Hi Sandee,

I was there as a spectator this year and I saw your granddaughter win her showmanship class, I remember seeing her in driving too.

I just wanted to say I was so impressed, she had so much poise and focus! I can see why you are proud of her. And I would never have guess that gelding was 25!

Congrats on a good show, I hope to be there as a competitor next year. The arena is really nice and it looks like a good show.

Tracy

Latest posts

Back