Illinois show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
This has the best horse barn/stalls I have ever been to - just wonderful. I am so envious over that barn - I want it at MY house!!!Show staff, managers and judges were great and made for a very pleasant show - and the Springers again sponsered a dinner for all exhibitors on Sat night which is much appreciated.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
What Erica wrote in her thread is soooo true! We really had a nice time, and an enjoyable show.

We are really proud of our horses on this trip, with our gelding for the first time ever we brought home TWO GRAND CHAMPIONS! And we won 2 lead crystal candle holders! We are like little kids, we have never won "things" before
biggrin.gif
You know the stuff they usually give out with the grands. Here is a picture of "H Smokin' Colt Pistol" he won 2 first place in Liberty, 2 first place in Model Gelding, 2 first place in Two Year Old Gelding, 2 Junior Champions, 2 Grand Champions, and 2 Youth Championships!!

f34c7f1e.jpg

Erica's Smoke Rings In The Dark---- he won 2 seconds in Liberty, 2 firsts in Model stallion, 2 firsts in two year old stallion and a junior reserve champion.

f34c7ecd.jpg

"Minih Smokin' Most Wanted", took a second and a first in Yearling stallion over and a Junior Reserve Champion.

"Erica's Oh Bay-b Bay-b" took a third and seond in yearling mare, 2 firsts in youth halter mare, and 2 seconds in solid color.

f34c7f6a.jpg

And our B size mare "H Star Spangled Smokey's Girl" took 2 firsts in model mare, 2 firsts in aged mare, 2 Senior Champions, 2 Youth Championships and 2 firsts in solid color.

There were several of us from our club that went to this show, it is always fun to have a group of friends to travel and show with!

This is our last show for the year until Nationals, we are all ready here at our place for a small breather.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how you did in Ill Looks like you did quite well.

Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back