Illinois Horse FAir

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Hi guys

We will be at the Illinois HOrse Fair March 5,6, &7. Please come and meet us! Also any help anyone can give at the fair will be greatly appreciated.

As soon as we get our booth assignment ill let you all know

Kay

I will be there and I want to help!!! Please let me know what I can do to help!

Thanks

RNR

This is the Illnois Horse Fair which is the biggest horse non gaming event in the state of Illinois!!! They will have a representative of every breed of horse. It is just fascinating!!! They will also have tons of vendor booths and food. Also they have guest trainers, vets and various other speakers and most are free. last year my gf and i attended a lecture on nutrition and weaning of foals. Learned so much.

It is held at the Springfield State Fairgrounds in Spfld Illinois. Hey frankie come and have some fun with us! You wont regret it and thats not too far of a drive from indy.

Rnr we need people to help set up on friday and take down on sunday and people to help man the booth so cathy and i can visit other rescue booths take breaks etc.

I will also be selling CMHR shirts and cookbooks so if anyone is coming and wants one let me know so i bring enough.

Kay, what sizes do the t-shirts come in? I'd love one. Turns out now that it probably will be Saturday that we come down there. (Man, I wish my hubby would make up his mind. LOL) I'm sure there will be some times that I could sit the booth for a bit to give you guys a break.

tami

rescue shirts

Hi Tami

Cant wait to meet you there! Heres a link for the shirt colors and sizes. The colors are so much prettier than they look on here. I will have mine on!!!
smile.gif
lisa did print them in sizes s-3x so we h ave a shirt for everyone!!!

Hey, how long does it usually take to get the shirts? If I order mine now, do you think it would get here before the horse fair?

Also, does the rescue get the same amount of money if ordered online, as it will if purchased there in person? (If it does, I'll just order now on line, I see it's through Ozark, they are great, and fast, usually).

Oh yes they are very fast at shipping you will definately have it in just a few days if you order online. We love Ozark Mountain
cheekkiss.gif
And yes our part is the same so go ahead and order a shirt and then Ill know its you!!!! LOL

Hi Kay!

What time do you start set up on friday? I can come help with that and I would love to sit and give you guys breaks!! I like to help in anyway I can!

Thanks!

RNR

Kay, you know I'll be there on Fri evening as I have 1/2 of what you need for setting up
whistling.gif
biggrin.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back