Illinois Circuit - Watseka, IL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pam

Reaction score
I want to go to at least a few R shows yet this summer, and I would like to have information about the R show at Watseka, IL.

Do any of you show there often? Do you know who will be judging on 7-23-05? Do you have to register for the show beforehand, or can you sign up the day of the show? Any website with information on this circuit???

Pam

Hi Dr. Pam:

The Illinois Circuit Shows are hosted by Lennie Betrand. You can contact Pam Basham at 1-815-426-2437 or 1-815-432-2425 or 1-815-530-7631

Show Dates & Judges:

July 23, 2005:

Kevin Lyme & Steve Nickerson

August 13, 2005:

Renee Bush & Ernest Lambkin

September 3, 2005:

Evelyn Mitchell & Gordon Odegard

All shows are $55 per Horse/Pony in the show and the price includes a free stall per equine...free office fee and free youth, Amateur and Open Classes...all for one price. Shavings are $6....tack stalls are $25...late fee's $55 +$10...Entries must be post marked 10 days before the show to avoid late fee's.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IMHOA Fall Fling & Futurity

August 13-14, 2005

ASPC/AMHR Show held at Peoria, Illinois

Judges: Gary Nickerson & Gary Edds

Entry Deadline is August 1st

Call Sandy Grabow at 1-815-683-2469 (Show Secretary) and she can get you a copy of the show bill

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Purcell Oklahoma Show held at the McClaim County Expo Center

The Summer Sizzler..ASPC/AMHR Show

July 22-24th

Judges: Gene Carr & Richard Petty

For a Show Bill :

Call: Phyllis Beagles 1-580-265-9254 tolll free 1-877-817-1737

Fax: 1-580-265-9315

Karen Shaw

Karen - This is exactly what I needed. I appreciate your taking the time to post this information.

So there is not any confusion...... I am not Dr. Pam, but sure wish I had her knowledge about minis! My name is Pam Taylor and I have a small farm in Indiana.

Thanks again for writing and I hope to make it to at least two more shows this summer. We have been to several A shows, and we would like to experience the R too
yes.gif

Pam

hi pam

im hoping to be at one of these. let me know if you need any other info!

Kay

Hi Pam,

We are going to one more up there, but for the life of me I can't remember which one!

I am sure it is the one Kay is NOT going to, because she and I miss each other all the time.
wacko.gif

Which ever one we attend, I will look around for you!

I am hoping to go to one of these yet this year (the fall one)...thanks for the great info!

jennifer
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back