ILL Stat Fair Show??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNR

Reaction score
Is anyone going to IL state fair?? I was on the site and there is no entry form or anything saying when entries are due I have a Horse and Youth I have to get qulified for natinals since one of my leadline horses got hurt! and this the closest show to us that will work any help would be great!

RNR

"Entry deadline is July 1, 2008. Late entries will be accepted at $50.00 per head through

July 26, 2008. Positively no entries will be accepted postmarked after July 26, 2008."

This is from the show book. Here is the office's phone number if you'd like to contact them just in case: 217/782-0786. I may be attending the state fair as a spectator this year--the competition is always excellent and the atmosphere is unbeatable--but will not be showing.

Thanks Missed that one I got to find one more show to get this horse and kid qulified anyone have any suggestions around IL IN MO ect????

RNR

The IMHOA club is having their show August 9-10. According to their premium book entries closed July 28, but it also says "Late Fee day of show $25 per horse," so I bet you could still get in. Sandy Grabow is the show secretary, so if you want to be certain you could contact her and ask.

We are alreayd planning the IMHOA show the state fair was going to be our second show this is really not going to be good if I can't get him to one more show I am going to have one very upset little boy if I can't find a show. I called the contact number to see if I could begg him into the leadline class but the lady in charge is out of the office till Wensday. So I will just have to wait and call her then

Thanks For all your help

RNR

Latest posts

Back