Iggy working now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintponylvr

Reaction score
I started this topic in Driving mini horses, so just posting a link here - http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=134207

He's such a fun boy!! And so awesome to do all this logging work. I just pulled him out of the pasture for the first time to work since January 2013. Ironed out a couple of problems and started working. Worked for 1 1/2 hours, before quitting for the night.

He is the boy in my avatar (that was as a 2 yr old). He's sired many foals for us now! His 2 yr old daughter took Reserve Champion in the Foundation Futurity 2 yr old mares and his 3 yr old gelded son is now "logging" as well. His 4 yr old 1/2 Shetland daughter is now driving and many of his offspring in TX are making awesome riding ponies.

Hope to do a 3 abreast hitch with him, a smaller mare and their 3 yr old son - soon! Then will do a 4 abreast hitch (next year?) with them and the 2011 daughter... Eventually will also do a 4 up. Think the daughter of the pair will drive with her sire (closer to his height and build) and the mare and son will drive as a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back